Friday 1 August 2014

Goodbye LANI

well, I'm surprised by today's announcement that LANI's Phase 2b trial showed no improvement in symptom relief in influenza.

actually, stunned.

the impact on viral shedding was demonstrated

I'm not certain if the low recruitment numbers was the main issue

I will need to look at the instrument chosen to measure the outcome, but it's too late anyway.

this is a severe blow.

my guess is somehow BARDA knew this was the case and pulled the grant.

and announced at the beginning of a little bear market..I hate to think what the SP will finish at today

where does this poor company go? It really has few options. I'll think more before I write anything.

Once again, though, we should have made a deal the day after the BARDA grant was announced. That milk is spilling everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment